CBME Turkey is your face-to-face opportunity to...
- Meet your customers, understand their sales requirements and increase sales.
- Find quality buyers and business partners, develop new business relationships and get quality sales lead.
- Showcase your latest innovations, build your brand and increase mindshare in Turkey and the region.
The 36th International Istanbul Children Baby Maternity Industry Expo
Turkey's Baby & Children Sector Reaches USD 2,05 Billion!
Turkish baby and maternity products sector including clothing, toys, personal care, feeding and furniture reached USD 2,05 billion in 2017 and has been expected to grow with an annual rate of 5% within the next 5 years. The increasing disposable income, economic growth and the new generation of parents continue to drive the growth of the children, baby and children products industry in Turkey.
Why Turkey For The Sector?
• 1,25 million newborns annually
• More than 19 million children under the age of 14
• Largest youth population compared to European countries (30% of the total population is youth, under the age of 17.)
• USD 800 annual spending per baby for ages 0-24 months
• The number of baby kid store chains over 100 sqm has grown from 200 to 500 in 3 years
Four benefits of Istanbul.
Connection point between Asia and Europe
There is no doubt that the Bosphorus is the most valuable gift awarded to this city by God. The pearl neckband of the Bosphorus flowing between Asia and Europe is undoubtedly the strait bridges. Geographically, the west of the Bosporus lies in Europe and Turkey is surrounded by the Black Sea, the Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Turkey is bordered by Bulgaria to the northwest; Greece to the west; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Iran and Nakhchivan to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the southeast.
Most developed trade center in the region
İstanbul is the hub city of Turkey for international meetings. The city hosted many important and large scale international congresses with success within the past 10 years and became one of the world’s leading destinations for international events providing the city worldwide reputation and references.
One of the Trend Setter of Region
Turkey is a land steeped in history and culture but it’s also a young country with a vibrant arts scene. From fashion and film to design and music and to keep up with the latest trends in these areas.
Perfect match for business trip and historical holiday
So what is it about Istanbul that makes it so popular? Well many of the millions who come here focus their time in the historic parts of Istanbul, as this is where many of the best known and most impressive landmarks are situated. About 7 million foreign tourists come to Istanbul every year, and they are joined by many Turks themselves travelling to this great city, making it the tenth most popular tourist destination in the world.
At CBME you can...
Open new distribution channels
Enhance your network and find new business contacts
Launch new products and services
Be acquainted with key decision makers