is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
CBME Turkiye | 13 - 16 December 2023
Venue | Istanbul Expo Center Hall 1-2-4-8
Visiting Hours | 09.30 - 18.30
Greetings from İstanbul!
Due to the pandemic period, business worldwide is looking into new ways of doing business, such as engaging in online opportunities. With this approach, we created our new digital services will help you improve your online business.
We are delighted to share our ninth "Trend Newsletter" with you which is the first special edition for our newly launched SS21 Digital Hub will be live on January - March 2021.
Even though it is a new platform, 654 unique messages have been already sent to our more than 100 exhibiting brands for their nearly 400 listed products in various categories. Join CBME Turkey SS21 Digital Hub, start sourcing SS21 kids products today.
One of the 5 key colors of both autumn-winter and spring-summer 21 seasons, A.I. Aqua was chosen as the most suitable color for 2021 with its technological texture and digital quality!
A.I Aqua, which is one of the key colors for both seasons and also appeared in previous seasons, gives strength to the seasonal transition tones. Although it has a natural quality, just like a clear blue sky in summer, its saturation level gives it a digitally enhanced, "bluer than blue" appearance.
This versatile color, which can be preferred in both men's, women's and children's clothing, seems to be used especially in technical fabrics, sportswear and to revive and update classic pieces with a digital look
Coloro: 098-59-30 Source: WGSN®
Ulusal Elektronik has always aimed to serve the sensitivity of parents in the baby electronics sector, which it has brought to Turkey and contributed to its development for 15 years. The company did not lack integrity from its relationships with the stakeholders, professionalism from its works and team spirit from its workers.
With Ulusal Elektronik, established with the mission of quality and reliability; offered baby monitoring devices, room humidifiers, baby monitors, thermometers, nutrition, breastfeeding and development products, accessories and toy alternatives. Nowadays, it has taken action for the production of wooden children's furniture while increasing its investments. It has incorporated Natureza brands for children's furniture produced from superior quality, environmentally friendly and functional natural wood, and Kukka brands for wooden toys.
Ulusal Elektronik wishes to meet with the valuable participants of the CBME Turkey Fair, which is important for the sector.
Gönültas Textile started their business in 1987 by purchasing textile machines In 2007, with their 2 brands. "Miss Primax" and "RG Kids Store", have a great share in the market including 75% abroad and 25% in the domestic area. Gönültas Textile has 30 points of sales in Turkey and 70 points of sales abroad in order to meet its clothes with more than 6 million children.
Gönültas textile exports its products to the USA, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakstan, Azerbaijan, Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Egypt Iran, Iraq, Germany, France, England, and Greece.
Gönültas textile which laid the foundations of its brand in 1987, will exhibit its new season baby kids wear products at the CBME Turkey 2021. This increase the production capacity and institutionalized operating company with 34 years of experience in the sector, due to export-oriented sales strategy, while providing added value to Turkey's economy, aims at the growth and development of the textile sector.
"A new color for every day". Lovetti presents its collections of dozens of different colors to the colorful imaginations of children. Bringing high quality products to customers is always their most important motivation. Lovetti, inspired by the colors of nature and quality, designs products that children can easily use in their daily lives. Rich basic body, tights and shorts product lines combine the nobility of simplicity with daily life with its timeless fashion.
Walenti Kids is ready for SS21 season to be the new star of baby and kids fashion. During the post-pandemic period, the company has completed the new collection design and production.
Walenti Kids, which increased its export targets compared to last year, aims to reach new customers especially from the MENA and CIS regions for its SS21 season products.
WGSN, the world's #1 trend foresight company, gives useful tips to create a more sustainable brand and give your existing brand a sustainable identity:
1. Create Your Own Sustainable Shade: Create a colour that symbolizes the recycling processes you use on your product while optimizing waste materials. Make this a key part of your narrative and communicate it through marketing.
2. Certificate Matters Above All: Sustainable labels are becoming more and more important to conscious consumers. So try to gain accreditation for ethical practices on behalf of your brand, and support agricultural or bio-recyclable packaging initiatives...
3. Reduce Your Packaging Waste: Due to global quarantine processes, consumers have turned to online shopping and as a result, waste such as cardboard boxes, plastics surrounding products, filling materials are increasing.
With this in mind, pay attention to how you pack products and how you can reduce waste. If you can't, rethink ways to encourage consumers to recycle.
4. Work in Partnership: Demonstrate your commitment to the climate crisis with the hard work you put into your work environment. Do not hesitate to ask certified organizations to help you adapt sustainability to your business structure.
Children grow up very fast and unfortunately, beautiful clothes are put on and discarded in a short time. Although families sometimes shop with the tactic of "Let's buy one size bigger, wear it next year" to avoid this excessive consumption, it is really hard to keep up with children’s growth!
Ryan Mario Yasin, the creator of the Petit Pli brand, who said that children can grow up 7 sizes in the first two years of their lives, realized that the dress was too small for his nephew when it came time to give her the dress he bought as a gift and decided to find a solution to this and designed the "Outfit That Grows with Children".
This design, which is basically a raincoat that children can wear when going out, does not restrict the movements of children like other heavy raincoats with its light and breathable structure, but most importantly it grows with them! Thanks to the special folding technology inspired by the Japanese art of paper folding, Origami, the fabric stretches as the child grows and comes to the size that will fit them. Designed for children between 4-36 months, the outfit can cover 7 sizes.
Although “Outfit That Grows with Children” seems like an economical solution for families at first glance, it also contributes to reducing environmental pollution and to a sustainable fashion understanding by preventing the fast consumption of clothes.
With the development of technology and the change in user demands in line with technological developments, new e-commerce trends started to emerge. Looking at the current period, offline retail experiences are largely transforming into online shopping. Deloitte Digital, who prepared a special work for the ECHO Summit; stated the development of 3 different e-commerce modules as audio, visual, and social. Deloitte also states that artificial intelligence, chatbots, smart screens, social media and voice command systems, which are starting to take place in our lives day by day, will bring the shopping experience to a very different dimension.
1. Social E-Commerce: E-commerce appears as “social commerce” not only on shopping platforms but also on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. While 23 percent of consumers are affected by social media suggestions, 84 percent of online shoppers review brand’s social media accounts before purchasing.
While consumers' social media-related purchasing decisions include influencers, micro-influencers - has few followers but trustworthy-, user views and video usage,60 percent of users say they discover and try new products thanks to social media.
In the social commerce approach, it is extremely important to interact with consumers through social media. According to American market research company Forrester, 88 percent of online shoppers prefer not to shop from companies that have left their social media complaints unanswered. At the same time, 51 percent of online consumers prefer brands that provide fast information when needed. Again, according to Forrester's research, the use of video plays a very important role in e-commerce. A video is seen to be worth 1.8 million words, and 60 percent of consumers prefer to watch videos describing the product rather than reading product descriptions while shopping. 64 percent of these consumers buy after watching the brand's social media video.
2. Voice E-Commerce: The consumer tends to be able to make the fastest transaction with the least effort. Details such as fast ordering with modern audio devices, accessing accounts without entering a password and being able to reorder previously ordered products are becoming more important for consumers day by day. The first applications that come to mind when talking about voice commerce are Apple's Siri, Microsoft's Cortana, Amazon's Alexa and Alphabet's Google Now.
3. Visual E-Commerce: Visual commerce, which is a business model that enables consumers to interact with the brand with convincing and inspiring visual content and thus aims to sell; It is preferred by big brands such as Pinterest Lens, Google Lens, Amazon Stylesnap. While most consumers are willing to pay 16 percent more for a better shopping experience, 67 percent say high-quality visual content is extremely important in purchasing and scoring the product.According to research, while consumers can recall 10 percent of what they hear, 20 percent of what they read, and 80 percent of what they see, it does not seem very logical to stay away from visual commerce. In 2021, leading brands that will integrate visual commerce on their websites are expected to increase their digital commerce revenues by 30 percent.
Source: Marketing Türkiye
We bring the kids' products industry together for continued commerce on a digital platform!
With this unique platform launched by CBME Turkey, you will be able to view the brand new SS21 season collections of our exhibitors and contact them directly to learn more about their products. All you have to do is to click the button below, register quickly to the system in 10 seconds, contact the exhibitors with the product you are interested in and send them a direct message easily! To make it short; REGISTER - SOURCE - CONNECT - ORDER kids products 24/7 at CBME Turkey's newly launched unique marketplace.
Trend Newsletter #8 - New Year Special Edition
Subscribe to CBME Turkey's monthly "Trend Newsletter" to always stay up-to-date with news and trends in baby & children products sector.