A hospital bag for delivery for a baby is always a rush time. Mothers need a lot of things and they are always very stressed and excited. So it will be very helpful for them to have a checklist and some offers for shopping.
Marketing a hospital bag for baby can be helpful for parents as this is very important and stressful. It will be very easy to have a bag ready to buy from the shopping places and put in the car for the alert time for the birth.
There are two important parts for the hospital bag; one is for the mother and the other is for the little baby on the way.
Hospital Bag Needs For Mother:
- Two gowns suitable for breastfeeding
- Comfortable many underwear and bra specially made for breastfeeding
- Sanitary pads
- A shawl or dressing
- Easy wearable slippers
- Soft socks
- Breast pads, cream & breastfeeding soles for nipples
- A breastfeeding veil
- Lip and hand cream, massage oil with no odor
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- A bag for dirty items
- Sanitary pads
- Two soft towels
- Comfortable clothes and shoes when leaving the hospital
- A small diary for the new baby and for the mother
Hospital Bag Needs For The Baby:
- 3 or more rompers
- Baby socks, gloves and hats
- A soft blanket to hold the baby in arms
- Home wear including hats and blankets
- Newborn diapers, cream and massage oil
- Baby wet tissues with no alcohol and paraben
- A small bag for babies dirty clothes
- A bunch of small cut soft napkins to put on shoulders when holding the baby
All these and maybe some other important items can be added to the hospital bag and in this way, it will be very easy for the parents to rush to the hospital.