Here are some of the trends in the Baby Products market:
- Baby products are moving to more functional, ergonomic designs.
- Eco-friendly products are increasingly important to consumers of Baby Products.
- More co-branded products, such as those leveraging characters from favorite children’s TV shows, are emerging with new stylish offerings for parents.
- Manufacturers accord greater attention to safety, with the development of new safety related products (for example disposable place mats created in order to keep babies safe from germs).
- With declining birth rates in developed nations, emerging markets are the new frontier. Indeed many emerging markets have high birth rates and demand growth. Other low-population-growth emerging markets such as China and Russia offer opportunities with regard to their large population base. In addition, this low birth rate allows some parents to spend more money on premium products.
Source: SIS International Market Research