is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Greetings from İstanbul!
CBME Turkey has established itself as the industry's most trusted and ideal sourcing place in the region where kids products buyers and suppliers meet to do business together.
With our 30 years of industrial experience and resources, we innovatively created an online marketplace as we called "SS21 Digital Hub" to have the buyers explore more new kids products without the limitations of time, region and space. Thus, we are more excited than ever to share our second special edition of the SS21 Digital Hub campaign, the tenth "Trend Newsletter" with you.
Hope you will enjoy reading the SS21 trends and the news from our featured brands. To take advantage of the platform, log in to the system here, contact our exhibitor brands and start sourcing SS21 kids products today!
While socially distant catwalk experiences and digital events continue in the field of fashion, what is especially fascinating about the Spring Summer season is the vivid colours that want to distance and cheer us away from this social-distant life for a moment!
Meet Tiger Tangerine, a tone of orange that plays into a crimson flame as if reborn from its ashes, yet updated in accordance with the present and refers to the digital world!
Tiger Tangerine, which has actually been around for several seasons, makes a notable appearance for the Spring/Summer season. This colour, which will show itself boldly in outerwear, is also preparing to increase your energy in sports and children's wear. It is also possible to see this vibrant colour in swimsuits this
Pantone: 1585 C Source: bettalookfashion
Mogi has been operating in the Children's clothing industry in Turkey for over 50 years. With its visionary progressive line, it closely follows children's fashion and renews its collection every season and offers its products to its customers.
The product categories that the company produces are as follows; Children's evening dresses, graduation dresses, children's wedding dresses, children's suits, coats, shoes and accessories.
Kent of Kids founded in İzmir, Turkey in 1995. Since then, a company serving kindly to all their customers both in Turkey and all around the world with their brand name Kent of Kids with the accuracy in their business they always aim to give the best service to their customers, to offer the best quality kids-wear products in the most economic terms and gains customer satisfaction. That's why they always prefer expert staff while they produce kids and youth wear.
Kent of Kids is one of the leading companies in Turkey in especially 0-16 age evening dresses and boys ceremony suits. For long years, the company has been serving domestic and also international customers in both wholesalers and retail stores.
In Shutterstock's Annual Color Trends report, based on downloaded images and by looking at the HEX code data of each pixel in the images, 3 colors that are predicted to be effective all over the world in 2021 were determined: Set Sail Champagne, Fortuna Gold and Tidewater Green.
1. Set Sail Champagne (# FAEBD7): Is your personal getaway ship ready to sail? While we all want to send ourselves somewhere after a whole year of confusion and changes, Set Sail Champagne offers you an escape experience with its soft, organic and empty canvas feel. Set Sail Champagne, a natural tone that can be used in any scheme, especially in earth-toned color palettes containing browns, grizzly and greens, is also extremely suitable for combining with other colors on our list.
2. Fortuna Gold (# DAA520): Fortuna Gold, named after the Roman Goddess of Good Luck and this warm, deep gold is her color, representing chance happenings and happy coincidence.
In the 2021 Spring-Summer season, classic motifs and trends are revived with the combination of refined vintage aesthetics and cultural heritage influences!
1. Floral Blur: While feminine flowers are updated with soft and blurry filters, renewed vintage flowers add a digital approach to summer fabrics.
2. Digital Skins: Animal prints are updated with less distinctive animal motifs and skin-like textures and patterns. They are updated with digital and pixellated artworks as well as new color combinations.
3 Tie Dye: The Tie Dye trend, which was effective in the fabrics of the last season, will continue to be effective this season with the addition of stripe formations and pinstripes.
4 Heaven: Exotic botanicals and Eastern flora combine with tropical color combinations inspired by the resort areas.
5. Retro Bloom: References of the 60s and 70s are emerging and bringing back old editions. Retro themes, slogan prints and graphic T-shirts are reintroducing the commercial market.
While consumer behaviour is changing rapidly in the current era and consumers are shopping online more than ever before, many brands are working harder than ever to keep up with the unpredictable change in demand.
According to the report prepared by Think With Google by analyzing thousands of search trends in retail areas of 23 countries in line with these developments, 5 important consumer trends that are expected to continue in 2021 and the following years are as follows:
1. Consumers take the act of storefront browsing to the internet environment: Although it is believed that consumers will again spend most of their spending in these stores when physical stores are permanently reopened after the pandemic, consumers will continue to shop around on the internet, and the multitude of alternatives here will make it easier for them to change their brand preferences. All retailers, large or small, must offer online shopping in order to maintain their presence.
Ensure that your brand exists on the internet so that the product or service that comes to mind first is yours when your customers browse the internet.
Since March 2020, when the coronavirus epidemic hit the whole world and we started not to leave homes, there has been a significant increase in the use of many social platforms, such as social media sites and platforms like YouTube where user-based content is broadcast. According to the Global Web Index, 40% of users aged 16-64 worldwide spend more time on social media than ever before.
According to, We Are Social's 2021 report, the number of internet users in Turkey has increased to 65.80 million by 6%. The number of social media users increased by 11% with 60 million. With this data, the number of social media users in Turkey is equal to 70.8% of Turkey’s total population. Users spend an average of 2 hours and 57 minutes a day on social media.
During this period of uncertainty, when issues such as Pandemic, politics, human rights, etc. are constantly on the agenda, people's moods are also reflected in their comments and behaviour on the internet.
Meet kids fashion designers from Turkey!
The second guest to our new interview series is Ayşe Ebru Kurtbağı. In this interview of 10 questions, the designer shared useful tips for beginners in the industry.
1. Could you tell us about yourself first, please?
I was born in 1984 in Adana and studied fashion design in high school and college. Currently, I work as a specialist kids fashion designer in the textile accessories department for kids is a leading company...
Last 2 weeks to benefit from this unique platform!
With this platform launched by CBME Turkey, you will be able to view the brand new SS21 season collections of our exhibitors and contact them directly to learn more about their products.
897 unique messages have been sent to more than 150 exhibiting brands for their nearly 530 listed products in various categories in the past month.
Register to the system in only 10 seconds, contact the exhibitors with the products you are interested in and send them a direct message!
Trend Newsletter #9 - SS21 Digital HUB Special Edition